The 13th Annual Triple T Auction will be held at the Annual Meeting Dinner on April 11th, 2014 at the Coonamessett Inn. It’s now time to start thinking about what YOU are going to put up for auction. This is a major fund raiser for the club and a lot of fun! The triple T’s are Time, Talent and Things. The success of this event is dependent on the creative donations of our members. Have a special talent that you could donate an item or maybe provide a lesson? How about a special recipe that you could make a ‘batch’ for the winner of that item? Own a business or have friends that do that would donate services or items? Below are some examples to get you thinking but we are only limited by our imagination! In addition to the auction there is also a raffle that we need items for as well.
Examples and ideas for Triple T Auction items:
· Host a party at someone’s home; brunch, lunch, cocktails, special type of party
· Tickets to a Professional Sporting Event
· Outdoor activities; sailing, fishing, boating, trip to MV, shopping, game party, golf
· Food Items; pie/cake a month, chowder for 8, casserole dinner, food shopping/prep
· Education/lessons; computer, cooking, sewing, painting, special talents, etc
· Handmade Items/Artwork; paintings, pottery, knitting, baskets, crafts
· Personal Services; baby, parent, pet or house sitting; airport transport, yard clean-up, gardening/landscape, house repairs, housework etc
· Special Talents; garden design, interior decorating, legal assistance, accounting support
· Things; curling memorabilia, prints, jewels, giftware, apparel etc.
You can donate online or a donation form can be found in an envelope on the bulletin board in the warm room (or print the attached form). Put completed forms in the “completed forms’ envelope (also on the bulletin board), OR mail to:
97 Wheeler Rd
Marstons Mills, MA 02648
UK betting sites, view information for Sign Up Bonuses at bookmakers
Join now and claim william hill bonus - wbetting.co.uk