Team Building is about increasing motivation,improving communication,and building trust within each other while committing to and reaching a common goal.
The Curling Program
Certified Instructors teach all participants how to curl in a fun, safe environment. A typical schedule for a 2—3 hour program:
- 15 minutes: Arrival, name tags, sign participant release forms.
- 15 minutes: Introduction, club safety, and rules, short video lesson.
- 45 minutes: On ice curling instruction and practice.
- 60 minutes: Organize into teams, and play a short curling match with instructor assistance.
- 30 minutes: Post-game wrap-up and social time.
If some in your group have knee, back or hip problems, we can teach them an alternate delivery technique using the curling stick from a standing position.
Ideally, we can accommodate groups of 8 to 24 people in one session.
Fees & Options:
The basic cost is $40 per person with a minimum fee of $320 for a session.
- Use of Ice Facilities
- Limited use of Club Room
Also available for an additional cost:
- Meeting Room use before or after your curling program
- Club Pins
A $100 Deposit is required to hold your date. We request a minimum of two (2) weeks notice to organize your event.
You are welcome to bring in your own sandwiches or snacks. Please remember to clean up after yourselves. Use of our kitchen facility is available only when using one of our preferred caterers. Please inquire for further information.
Note: All beverages must be purchased from the Cape Cod Curling Club.