The 19th Annual Triple T Auction will be held in conjunction with the Annual Meeting Dinner on Saturday, April 13, 2019.
Now is the time to start thinking about what YOU are going to put into the 2019 auction. It is a major fund raiser for the club and a lot of fun! Triple T’s are also known as Time, Talent and Things. The success of this event is dependent on the creative donations from our members. Do you have a special talent that you could donate for an item or maybe provide a lesson? How about a special recipe that you could make a ‘batch’ of that item? Are you a business owner or have friends that do who could donate services or items? Below are some examples for thought but there’s no limit to our imagination! Keep in mind that there is also a Raffle in addition to the Triple T silent auction and we need items for that table as well.
Examples and ideas for Triple T Auction / Raffle items:
- Host a party at someone’s home; brunch, lunch, cocktails, special type of party
- Tickets to a Show, Theatre, Professional Sporting Event
- Outdoor activities; sailing, fishing, boating, trip to MV, shopping, game party, golf
- Food Items; pie/cake a month, chowder for 8, casserole dinner, food shopping / prep, etc.
- Education/lessons; computer, cooking, sewing, painting, special talents, etc.
- Handmade Items/Artwork; paintings, pottery, knitting, baskets, crafts
- Personal Services; baby, parent, pet or house sitting; airport transport, yard clean-up, gardening/landscape, house repairs, housework etc
- Special Talents; garden design, interior decorating, legal assistance, accounting support
- Things; curling memorabilia, prints, jewels, giftware, apparel, etc.
Click Here for a TTT Auction donation form or you can pick one up at the club, in a folder on the bulletin board in the warm room.
Please put completed forms in the respective corresponding folder, also on the bulletin board, OR mail to:
Mary Colacchio – 294 Cairn Ridge Road – E Falmouth MA 02535-7929
If you have any questions feel free to contact me at the above email address or phone me at 508-457-5595.
Mary Colacchio & Runi Kleinas, Event Chairs